Hours: Second Saturday of each month, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p. m, closed rainy days, Free admission, ADA accessible
Situated within a 12-acre natural habitat in the Iris Sankey Arboretum in Kit Carson Park on a parcel of land donated by the City of Escondido. The park’s entrance is located five minutes from I-15 (Via Rancho Parkway Exit).
From Interstate 15
• Take Via Rancho Parkway exit, go East. Via Rancho Parkway becomes Bear Valley Parkway. Continue Past Westfield
Shoppingtown North County (approximately one mile East of I-15).
• Turn left at Las Palmas Drive.
• Immediately after L.R. Green Elementary School, turn left into Kit Carson Park.
• Turn right at Iris Sankey Magical Trail.
• Park in the parking lot.
• Follow dirt road to the sculpture garden. It can be seen from the parking lot.
From Interstate 5
• I-5 to 78 East to I-15 South.
• Take Via Rancho Parkway exit and follow above directions.